Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Who else blames the oil industry for the death of Heath Ledger?

If the oil industry, (or any other, general, outside influences) ';caused'; Mr. Ledger's death, then we would ALL have committed suicide.





Since that, obviously, did not happen, I would have to place more of the ';blame'; on Heath Ledger's own weakness.





The price of gasoline can depress the hell out of me, but not enough to take my own, or, anyone else's life.Who else blames the oil industry for the death of Heath Ledger?
I guess the media didn't think of that one yet. Why don't you notify them and they will get on the case asap. The media and libs will blame everything on the oil industry, George Bush and the Republican party so, get on it and maybe you can get some coverage immediately.Who else blames the oil industry for the death of Heath Ledger?
Definately, Is that the name of the Doctor who prescribed all the prescriptions?


I thought he ';accidentaly (ha! joke) overdosed';, and his female lawyer friend waited until it was too late to dial 911.
Heath Ledger? I don't think so.





I blame the Oil industry for denying civilisation electric cars for so many years. They'd be really handy right now...
yes this is totally exxon mobil's fault for him overdosing...yes that just sounds totally right!!





(in case you can't tell im being sarcastic)
Why the oil industry..?





First I've heard..





Wtf..?





Huh?





I don't get it?





does anyone even know how he died?





I thought it was undecided or something?






Probably nobody other than you ? Funny question, was he depressed about the cost of fuel or something ?
I blame stupidity and drug addiction for the death of Heath Ledger.
Yea, because its well known he overdosed while drinking crude oil!





you're an idiot
No one. He took the tablets himself.
Err... no, he overdosed on tablets not oil...
Yes, why not.
He's dead already. Placing blame will not bring him back.
What does the oil industry have to do with it?
i blame the boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment