Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How much money would it take for you to work in the oil industry?

Would you work on an oil platform, drilling holes in mother earth for $50/hr with full benefits? Or would it take $65/hr?





At what price would it take for you to sell your soul to the evil oil corporations?How much money would it take for you to work in the oil industry?
Been there done that for a lot less (approx 25 buck per hour). I didn't drill oil wells. I actually drilled (well I watched drillers drill) groundwater monitoring wells all over So Cal. I used to work as consultant to the evil Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Shell, etc. The funny thing about those evil corporations is that they have very nice ordinary people working for them except maybe Exxon Mobil that seems to go out of their way to hire d*ckh**ds but I digress. The left's view of these corporations is nowhere near the truth.How much money would it take for you to work in the oil industry?
To work for the oil industry? Competitive wages and I'd do whatever white collar work they wanted.





For manual labor? I would need to be paid significantly more than they pay me to sit on my *** in a comfortable air conditioned office, probably not gonna happen.
umm i think the somali slaves that work on these rigs make around half a bowl of rice a day. So for you since your american you'll probably make around 2 bowls of rice an hour. Unless your islamic, then for every day of work you add an extra day to your life in captivity.
$50 a hr?where can i sign up.sorry tree huggers you can thumbs down me all you want but i have to support a sick mother and have been looking for a good job for the longest.
How do you blame the oil companies? They're not the ones to blame. It's not their fault the average citizen has such a high demand for these products. They're just finding what all the people are demanding aren't they?
';At what price would it take for you to sell your soul to the evil oil corporations?';





I think there's a difference between providing for your families and ';selling your soul';
I would work in the oil industry way before I would work in Hollywood. Those people are so shallow and have no morals. It is unbelievable.
Oh right better to buy it from Chavez and other dictators so we can support their nuclear programs and general d*ck headed American hating ideas.
it doesn't matter cause the oil industry is not hiring right now.
U are all crazy if we do not have oil some one will starve.We must have an alternative fuel or it will not be pretty.The biggest and meanest will take your food from U.
Give me 35K a year and benefits and Ill be there in 15 minutes!
$15/hr plus all the gas ill ever need lmao
$45 plus benefits. yup, I'm cheap!
I'LL WORK FOR 19$......CALL ME 9995395035 jom156@gmail.com
I am currently studying Mechanical Engineering and when I finish I plan on spending my career developing alternative energy methods.





I would never work for big oil, no matter the pay. They stand for everything I am against.

No comments:

Post a Comment